|TOY DOG DAYCARE, BOARDING AND MORE!|
- We aim to create a safe, fun atmosphere for smaller dogs, therefore dogs which are aggressive or otherwise upset the group will not be accepted.
- Because we offer a home from home service we regret we cannot accept dogs which mark in the house or which are over one year of age and not house trained.
- Similarly we cannot accept dogs that exhibit excessive barking or crying.
- We do not have a blanket ban on unneutered dogs but will assess their suitability on an individual basis.
- All boarders are required to undertake an initial assessment/introductory meeting and a trial overnight stay so we can make sure that they settle with the group.
- We ask where possible that dogs are dropped off and collected either at the start or end of the day. So usually between 8-10am and 4-7pm, this minimises the disruption to the other dogs and our plans for the day.
- We ask that you let us know your estimated collection time when you drop your dog off. We appreciate that there can be delays to travelling times and we do allow a certain amount of leeway. However if you are more than one hour late we will charge an additional day's care.
- We ask that a 50% deposit is paid on booking your dog's visit with the balance payable when your dog is dropped off for boarding.